Current Equipment 2016
This is my Astrophotography equipment as of 30/05/2016.
The main scope is a Skywatcher 200P, specifications:
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 200mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/5)
- Dual-Fit 1.25"/2" Crayford Focuser
- Parabolic Primary Mirror 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror
- Supports 9x50 Finderscope
- Direct SLR Camera Connection
The guiding scope is a Skywatcher Startravel 80 OTA or ST80, specifications:
- Aperture: 80mm
- Focal length: 400mm
- Photographic speed: f/5
- Robust 1.25" focuser with T2 thread
- Limiting visual magnitude: 12m2 / Resolution 1.45"
- OTA weight: 1.5 kgs